Champions For Children
The Marriage Resource Center of Carroll County (MRC) is a 50l (c)(3) faith-based organization established in 2004 and is located in the Carroll Non Profit Center in Westminster. We are dedicated to strengthening marriages and families, including involved fatherhood, through relationship education, community partnerships, and awareness efforts.
As Champions For Children, we believe that kids have a right to be safe, loved, and cared for by their mother and father, and a healthy marriage provides the best environment for them to thrive.
Our Programs and Services Include:
- Equipping and resourcing churches in the development of marriage ministries
- Make It Last: A skills-based workshop for engaged and seriously dating couples
- Couple Checkup online relationship assessment
- WAIT Training (Why Am I Tempted?) - A nationally acclaimed love and relationship curriculum for youth*
- How to Avoid Falling For A Jerk/Jerkette for singles/singles again.*
- Dynamite Dad Contest
- Parenting classes
- Prepare-Enrich marriage mentor training
- Marriage Enrichment Conferences
- Celebrate Marriage Dinner
- Referrals to professional counselors
- Website with resource links.
- Speaker’s Bureau
- Literature displays at community events
- Social Networking
To Add a Program: